I use the official Twitter for Android app as my preferred Twitter app on all droids that I get to use. However, I notice that there is the sentiment in certain quarters that it is rubbish. I am not sure what to make of that. I have used other 3rd party apps – Tweetcaster and Tweet Lanes being my favourites, but keep returning to Twitter for Android. Someone just recommended that I give Plume a try. Being the adventurer, I shall.
But back to the official Twitter for Android app. It handles my notifications well, lets me tweet and attach media and my location, quote tweets, retweet, follow my interaction and mentions, search, manage lists, as well as manage DMs. I can also edit my profile from there, as well as block and report SPAM. The only useful feature that I find missing is the ability to mute.
If you have used Twitter for Android, do you think that it is rubbish? If so, in what way?
Follow this category via RSS feed: Tips
- MTN modifies 4.5GB data plan message - November 22, 2014
- Microsoft replaces Nokia Store with Opera Mobile Store in Nokia-branded phones - November 19, 2014
- Nokia can’t make smartphones until 2016, but they can do tablets. So, they made the N1 - November 18, 2014
- True Story: Nokia N8 kickstarted his professional career in photography - November 17, 2014
- BlackBerry 2004 meets 2014: 7290 versus Passport - November 15, 2014
- Even Governor Fashola is smitten with the selfie bug - November 14, 2014
- Why NaijaBature rocks the Gionee M2 - November 14, 2014
- Introducing Movie Creator app for Windows smartphones - November 13, 2014
- Finally, BlackBerry makes a really good cameraphone - November 13, 2014
- SOLO Music updated to version 2.0 - November 12, 2014