The Infinix Buzz is a budget Android 4.0 (Ice cream Sandwich) smartphone with a 2.6-inch (480 x 320 pixel) touchscreen display and hardware QWERTY keyboard. Under the hood, the Infinix Buzz is powered by a 1 GHz processor and 512 MB RAM. There’s a 5 megapixel camera, 512 MB Internal Memory and a microSD slot in the mix too. Lastly, it is powered by a 1450 mAh battery. All standard Android ICS goodies are in there, including WiFi hotspot.
I had a brief hands-on with a unit yesterday and found that it feels like a very sturdy and well built device. At 11.9mm thickness, it is also a bit chunky. The casing is plastic. The unit that I played with was black, but I think that I would prefer the white version. The Buzz is wider than the average QWERTY smartphone, and this allows for a landscape format display. The hardware keyboard feels good in the hands.
In case you did not know, the Infinix brand of mobile phones is from Sagem’s lineage.
The Infinix Buzz X260 is available in the market here in Nigeria for around N16,500.00, which sounds like an absolutely fantastic deal for anyone looking for a hardware QWERTY Android smartphone at an affordable price.
Follow this category via RSS feed: Reviews
- Nokia-branded Android phone on the way? - December 23, 2014
- Tip: If you want to roam data when travelling… - December 22, 2014
- Photos: Infinix Hot X507 in the Arena - December 20, 2014
- BlackBerry Passport Review: The Keyboard - December 20, 2014
- If marathon battery life is key, try these brands.. - December 20, 2014
- Three things the new Mtel can do right away - December 20, 2014
- Stickers, stickers, stickers everywhere!! - December 20, 2014
- 2014 flagships comparison – Lumia 930, Galaxy S5, iPhone 6 - December 19, 2014
- Why mobile apps may kill Google - December 18, 2014
- BlackBerry Passport Review: Form Factor - December 17, 2014