Months ago, we found out to our surprise that there exists an unofficial Mobility Nigeria app for BlackBerry smartphones and PlayBook. It is a nice job by a Nigerian developer and MOBILITY fan who took the initiative all by himself.
Two days ago, I received an email from Olumadunwa Olusanya, the developer behind this, in which I was notified that the app had been updated to support BlackBerry OS 10. Nice! We appreciate all the effort that Mr. Olusanya puts into this. Thank you!
If you are a MOBILITY fan and own a BlackBerry Z10 or plan to own any BB10 device in the nearest future, don’t forget to check out the Mobility Nigeria for BlackBerry app.
Follow this category via RSS feed: Tips
- This is why mobile networks are trying to put a smartphone in your hand - November 25, 2014
- [Photos] When Mister Mo went to the first ever Etisalat iParty - November 25, 2014
- Business: BlackBerry Passport reminds me of the Nokia E61i - November 24, 2014
- Lumia 730 captures 1,151 people in world’s largest selfie - November 24, 2014
- MTN modifies 4.5GB data plan message - November 22, 2014
- Microsoft replaces Nokia Store with Opera Mobile Store in Nokia-branded phones - November 19, 2014
- Nokia can’t make smartphones until 2016, but they can do tablets. So, they made the N1 - November 18, 2014
- True Story: Nokia N8 kickstarted his professional career in photography - November 17, 2014
- BlackBerry 2004 meets 2014: 7290 versus Passport - November 15, 2014
- Even Governor Fashola is smitten with the selfie bug - November 14, 2014