Earlier this week, I received an invite to “Come and be blown away by Lumia” next week Tuesday, 20th of November 2012. The event is the launch of the Lumia 920 here in Lagos. Of course, I am salivating at prospects of a hands-on with the flagship Windows Phone 8 smartphone, and so I will be there.
This morning, I ran into several retweets and tweets about how a possible price range of N150,000 to N170,000 is being speculated for the 920. I can tell you authoritatively from sources within Nokia that the speculated price band is way off the mark. The Lumia 920 will not cost that much, so take a chill pill, people.
Let’s make it a date next week Tuesday.
Follow this category via RSS feed: Tips
- BlackBerry 10 versus Windows Phone - November 27, 2014
- iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus eating the cheese of iPads? - November 27, 2014
- This is why mobile networks are trying to put a smartphone in your hand - November 25, 2014
- [Photos] When Mister Mo went to the first ever Etisalat iParty - November 25, 2014
- Business: BlackBerry Passport reminds me of the Nokia E61i - November 24, 2014
- Lumia 730 captures 1,151 people in world’s largest selfie - November 24, 2014
- MTN modifies 4.5GB data plan message - November 22, 2014
- Microsoft replaces Nokia Store with Opera Mobile Store in Nokia-branded phones - November 19, 2014
- Nokia can’t make smartphones until 2016, but they can do tablets. So, they made the N1 - November 18, 2014
- True Story: Nokia N8 kickstarted his professional career in photography - November 17, 2014