It isn’t August, yet it looks like heavy visiting period at your favourite mobile lifestyle blog, MOBILITY. A few weeks ago, the Lumia 610 dropped by and is already getting ready to leave. Last week, the new windows Phone 8 flagship dropped by too, and we are currently ogling and drooling all over it. It has been a long time coming, but the Samsung Galaxy Note II is already in transit and headed our way as well.
I am a fan of the stylus on mobile, having a heritage of superb stylus-based devices like Ericsson R380s, Motorola “Accompli” 008, Sony Ericsson P800, Palm Treo 700P, Sony Ericsson P990i, Sony Ericsson P1i, HTC Titan/Sprint Mogul, Samsung i780, Samsung i780, Sony Ericsson Xperia X1, and HTC Touch Pro2. July 2010 was the last time that I used or reviewed a smartphone with a stylus. Whoa! That is over two 92) years ago. It has been a long time coming. Is the stylus back for good? You probably already know what I think the answer to that question is.
As usual, please let me have your questions and request as to things you’d love for me to take a look at during my time with the Note II.
Follow this category via RSS feed: Tips
- Nokia-branded Android phone on the way? - December 23, 2014
- Tip: If you want to roam data when travelling… - December 22, 2014
- Photos: Infinix Hot X507 in the Arena - December 20, 2014
- BlackBerry Passport Review: The Keyboard - December 20, 2014
- If marathon battery life is key, try these brands.. - December 20, 2014
- Three things the new Mtel can do right away - December 20, 2014
- Stickers, stickers, stickers everywhere!! - December 20, 2014
- 2014 flagships comparison – Lumia 930, Galaxy S5, iPhone 6 - December 19, 2014
- Why mobile apps may kill Google - December 18, 2014
- BlackBerry Passport Review: Form Factor - December 17, 2014