We are in November already and just weeks away from the Christmas holidays. If you have been drawing up your list of gifts to give out this yuletide, have you considered giving out a gadget? How about an accessory? You should. Most big brands have announced their key devices for the rest of the year, so you can conveniently pick out something for your loved ones. Everyone appreciates a gadget gift. You just have to pick the right one.
Besides giving out gifts, I can imagine that some of you are salivating over one or two gadgets too that you would love to have for yourself.
As such, in the spirit of the season, what gadgets would you love to give out and/or have for Christmas? Feel free to express your desires.
Follow this category via RSS feed: Tips
- iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus eating the cheese of iPads? - November 27, 2014
- This is why mobile networks are trying to put a smartphone in your hand - November 25, 2014
- [Photos] When Mister Mo went to the first ever Etisalat iParty - November 25, 2014
- Business: BlackBerry Passport reminds me of the Nokia E61i - November 24, 2014
- Lumia 730 captures 1,151 people in world’s largest selfie - November 24, 2014
- MTN modifies 4.5GB data plan message - November 22, 2014
- Microsoft replaces Nokia Store with Opera Mobile Store in Nokia-branded phones - November 19, 2014
- Nokia can’t make smartphones until 2016, but they can do tablets. So, they made the N1 - November 18, 2014
- True Story: Nokia N8 kickstarted his professional career in photography - November 17, 2014
- BlackBerry 2004 meets 2014: 7290 versus Passport - November 15, 2014