Lagos is a coastal city in southwest Nigeria, and the former capital of the country. While it is the smallest state, with only 3,345 square kilometres of land, it is by far the most productive and most prosperous in the country. It is Nigeria’s economic power house.
Abuja is the current capital city of Nigeria. As such, there is a lot of travel between Lagos and Abuja.
How much is Lagos to Abuja by road?
Lagos to Abuja is a distance of 525 kilometres by road (this figure will change depending on the specific route you take). That translates roughly to a journey of 12 hours.
How much is a bus from Lagos to Abuja?
From Amuwo-Odofin locations
- Chisco, 26 Ojo-Igbede Road, By Chemist Bus/stop, Alaba Int’l Market, Ojo-Alaba, Lagos: ₦9,600
From Lagos Mainland Locations
- ABC Transport, No. 22, Ikorodu Road, Jibowu, Yaba: N12,000
- Good Is Good (GIG), 20 Ikorodu Road, Jibowu, Yaba, Lagos. Price: N14,000.
- Cross Country, 12, Ikorodu Road, By Immac Group, Chicken Republic Building, Jibowu, Lagos State: ₦11,000. Abuja destination: Utako.
- Okeyson Motors, AP Fuel Station by Round About Ikorodu, Lagos. Price: N12,800
- E. Ekesons Motors, 31, Ikorodu Road, Jibowu,Yaba, Lagos, Nigeria. Price: N12,500
- Ifesinachi Motors, 2/4 Ikorodu Road, Jibowu Yaba, Lagos Mainland, Lagos. Price: N6,050
From Parks in Alimosho
- GUO Transport, 3, Agunbiade Oke-koto Street, Agege, Lagos. Price: N13,000
From Bus Parks on the Island
- Cross Country, Ikota Shopping Plaza Ajah, Lagos. Price: 15,000
How much is Lagos to Abuja by train?
How much is Lagos to Abuja by air?